Главная » 2018 » Январь » 14 » Advanced Electric Drive Vehicles (Energy, Power Electronics, and Machines)
Advanced Electric Drive Vehicles (Energy, Power Electronics, and Machines)
Electrification is an evolving paradigm shift in the transportation industry toward more efficient, higher performance, safer, smarter, and more reliable vehicles. There is in fact a clear trend to move from internal combustion engines (ICEs) to more integrated electrified powertrains.
Providing a detailed overview of this growing area, Advanced Electric Drive Vehicles begins with an introduction to the automotive industry, an explanation of the need for electrification, and a presentation of the fundamentals of conventional vehicles and ICEs. It then proceeds to address the major components of electrified vehicles - i.e., power electronic converters, electric machines, electric motor controllers, and energy storage systems.
This comprehensive work:
- Covers more electric vehicles (MEVs), hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), range-extended electric vehicles (REEVs), and all-electric vehicles (EVs) including battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and fuel cell vehicles (FCVs)
- Describes the electrification technologies applied to nonpropulsion loads, such as power steering and air-conditioning systems
- Discusses hybrid battery/ultra-capacitor energy storage systems, as well as 48-V electrification and belt-driven starter generator systems
- Considers vehicle-to-grid (V2G) interface and electrical infrastructure issues, energy management, and optimization in advanced electric drive vehicles
- Contains numerous illustrations, practical examples, case studies, and challenging questions throughout to ensure a solid understanding of key concepts and applications
Advanced Electric Drive Vehicles makes an ideal textbook for senior-level undergraduate or graduate engineering courses and a user-friendly reference for researchers, engineers, managers, and other professionals interested in transportation electrification.
Название: Advanced Electric Drive Vehicles (Energy, Power Electronics, and Machines)
Автор: Ali Emadi
Год издания: 2014
Размер: 29,9 Mб
Скачать книгу Advanced Electric Drive Vehicles (Energy, Power Electronics, and Machines)