Unlike books currently on the market, this book attempts to satisfy two goals: combine circuits and electronics into a single, unified treatment, and establish a strong connection with the contemporary world of digital systems. It will introduce a new way of looking not only at the treatment of circuits, but also at the treatment of introductory coursework in engineering in general.
Using the concept of ''abstraction,'' the book attempts to form a bridge between the world of physics and the world of large computer systems. In particular, it attempts to unify electrical engineering and computer science as the art of creating and exploiting successive abstractions to manage the complexity of building useful electrical systems. Computer systems are simply one type of electrical systems.
– Balances circuits theory with practical digital electronics applications.
– Illustrates concepts with real devices.
– Supports the popular circuits and electronics course on the MIT OpenCourse Ware from which professionals worldwide study this new approach.
– Written by two educators well known for their innovative teaching and research and their collaboration with industry.
– Focuses on contemporary MOS technology.
Название: Foundations of Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits
Автор: Anant Agarwal, Jeffrey Lang
Год издания: 2005
Размер: 8,1 Mб
Скачать книгу Foundations of Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits