Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems, Fifth Edition, provides comprehensive and accessible coverage of the field of mechatronics for mechanical, electrical and aerospace engineering majors. The author presents a concise review of electrical circuits, solid-state devices, digital circuits, and motors- all of which are fundamental to understanding mechatronic systems.
Mechatronics design considerations are presented throughout the text, and in "Design Example" features. The text's numerous illustrations, examples, class discussion items, and chapter questions & exercises provide an opportunity to understand and apply mechatronics concepts to actual problems encountered in engineering practice. This text has been tested over several years to ensure accuracy.
Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems, Fifth Edition - is a multifaceted resource which is designed to serve as a text for modern instrumentation and measurements courses, hybrid electrical and mechanical engineering courses replacing traditional circuits and instrumentation courses, as well as for stand-alone mechatronics courses, or the first course in a mechatronics sequence. It can also work for hybrid courses, providing an opportunity to reduce the number of credit hours in a typical mechanical engineering curriculum. Written by the academic award winning author and mechanical engineering professor, Dr. David G. Alciatore.
The author's webpage (linked to from OLC) has additional computer files and resources, including MATLAB examples, videos demonstrations, and lab exercises.
New to the Fifth Edition:
The fifth edition of Introduction of Mechatronics and Measurement Systems has been improved, updated, and expanded beyond the previous edition. Additions and new features include:
• Arduino resources and examples added to supplement PIC microcontroller programming.
• Matlab solutions added for all MathCAD analysis files provided in previous editions.
• More microcontroller programming and interfacing examples, including serial communication.
• Expanded coverage of practical circuit and microcontroller-project debugging and troubleshooting advice.
• New section dealing with diode applications.
• New coverage of how to use an A/D reconstruction filter to produce high-fidelity representations of sampled data.
• Expanded section dealing with virtual instrumentation and the NI ELVIS Laboratory Platform.
• More website resources, including Internet links and online video demonstrations, cited and described throughout the book.
• Additional end-of-chapter questions throughout the book provide more homework and practice options for professors and students.
• Corrections and many small improvements throughout the entire book.
Название: Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems (5-th Edition)
Авторы: David G. Alciatore
Год издания: 2018
Размер: 27,2 Mб
Скачать книгу Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems (5-th Edition)